Thursday, November 12, 2009

Long time between drinks

Ok, yes, it has been too long since my last post. Who would have thought that one day a week of work could make me so busy. Yes, as of about four or five weeks ago I started back at work one day a week. Which is great! I am lucky in that I work with a great bunch of people and it is good to catch up with everyone again. It is not without it's downside however; as I am only working one day a week I am still breastfeeding and therefore express a couple of times on the day I am at work. At least they have a room set up for this sort of thing, but I still find it pretty darn unpleasant. Oh well, not too much longer.

On my day at work her dad looks after her. Which was a bit stressfull the first day, there was laughter there were tears (but only for a second I am assured), but I think they are both getting used to it now. Rico is enjoying time with his little girl (especially last Tuesday when apparently there was a lot of happy squealing) and she gets to hang with her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment